Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finally making some headway

After feeling like I was at an absolute standstill on wedding planning for a long period of time, I feel like r lot of progress has come really quickly.  Our "Save the Date" cards are printed, and we've started the long process of addressing and getting them ready to mail.  Want a sneak peak?

That's the outside.  You would be shocked if I told you the amount of time that went into the design.  But I am so happy with them.

I also got the chance on Monday to visit with out vendor for table/chair/tent rental.  The one hitch with our venue is that they require that you use one specific rentals vendor.  I was nervous, because the quotes they had initially sent seemed really high, and for not a lot.  However, when I went to the showroom, everything changed.  I got a good sense of what they were actually able to provide, and how that could fit into our plans.  They have the most amazing hand hewn farm-style tables and benches.  I NEED these for our wedding.  Take a look:

I am so in love.  We are going to put chairs on the ends instead of the short benches, but I think that when it all comes together, we are going to be so incredibly pleased.

We still have a lot of vendors to pin down.  However, things are starting to fall into place, one small bit at a time!

3 comments:

  1. Your save the dates are ADORABLE! I'm so happy that they turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those tables!! They're going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable in every way. clearly i need to take a trip out to CO and see you! =)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! They're like extra-thoughtful, free early wedding presents =)